AmigaActive (1083/2143)

From:Alan Buxey
Date:14 May 2000 at 17:22:15
Subject:Re: TV Amazing (was: DVD on the Amiga - sort of :))

hi,

> Righty ho, then. Where can I get hold of one of these wonder
> machines, and how much will it set me back?

dunno - as i said, i got mine from WOA 99 - maybe some will be sold this year?

some Amiga dealers might have them in stock - if not, i might be able to
give you the manufacturers contact.

for basic functioning thing, these things are WELL worth the money and beat
the expensive, not-very-functional, flicker fixers that people want to fit
to their Amigas

alan

CLICK HERE AND START SAVING ON LONG DISTANCE BILLS TODAY!